This workshop, which took place 24-25 June 2014 and was hosted by VUMC in Amsterdam, was organised by WP3 - Standards Description and Harmonisation to bring together BioMedBridges partners, biomedical standards experts and representatives of external projects. It brought together BioMedBridges partners, external research infrastructures and subject experts were invited to participate and help harmonise efforts on standards development.
- Best practice for identifiers
- Gap analysis of current identifiers
- Development of the BMB standards registry
- Gap analysis for usage of the registry
- Integration of the registry with other tools
Please find the presentations below. Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran's presentation on "BioSharing.org" is available via SlideShare.